Note: We do not take credit cards.
We gladly accept Cash, Money Orders, Travelers Checks, Personal Checks, etc.
If a house has been reserved for you during the 10-week Summer Season, a deposit of 25% is required by February 1st. An additional deposit of 50% is required by May 1st (total of 75%). Payment of the balance of the rent and any other charges incurred during your stay may be made on the morning of departure (or the previous evening) by personal check or cash.
10 Week Summer Season: The 25% reservation deposit is non-refundable after March 1st. In addition, if you are unable to come, or must cancel after March 1st, you are responsible for the full amount of the rent. If we are able to re-rent the house, only the 25% deposit is forfeited.
If you have reserved a house for the off season (fall, winter or spring) we require a $200 reservation deposit. You may obtain a full refund of that deposit with a four week cancellation notification except for holiday periods when a 60-day notification is required. Cancellation penalty is $200 off season.
In addition to basic charges you will be billed on departure for rental items such as motorboat, sailboat, life preservers (PFDs), linens, blankets, etc.
Taxes: there is a 5% Essex County occupancy tax on your rent.
Our rates are for six or fewer people in a house. Children under five years of age are not counted. There is a $20 per night or $100 per week charge per person per night for those in excess of six. Please advise us if you have more than six people.
Pets are welcome in all houses except Breezes, but they must pay their share. Pet fee (non refundable) is $25.00 per animal for the length of your stay. If your pet does any damage, there will be additional charges. You must bring proof of current rabies vaccination.
Dogs must be leashed at all times and are not permitted on the beach You are responsible for scooping!
Kasey, our pet sitter, walks dogs and can watch them for you if you are going on a trip.
Electricity is separately metered for each house. You will be billed at checkout for the amount of electricity you have used during your stay. The average family can expect to pay about $25 to $35 per week depending on use.
Non-recyclable garbage is billed at $2/day or $10/week. Excess garbage is subject to additional charges.
Firewood is billed at our cost for the amount you use. We charge our cost which is currently $25 per load of 30 pieces.
LINENS - $30/BED
Includes, fitted and top sheet, pillowcase(s), 2 blankets, set of towels/wash cloth and kitchen hand towels.
BLANKETS - $5
per extra blanket
CRIB/HIGH CHAIR - $10